Monday, July 3, 2017

Review: The Warrioress

The Warrioress The Warrioress by J.D. Brown
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

*I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book* I did receive a copy of this book as an ARC but I obviously wanted to read it anyway as it seems I bought a copy as well.

I really enjoyed this book. It was nice to go back to the beginning to see how it all started. Before it was hard to understand Naamah & Maria and how they ended up in their situation. Now I really understand what these two have been through and endured. Most people would have broken but these two are strong when they stand together. I love a strong heroine and Maria certainly is one. I can't wait to read on and see how they fight back against Apollyon this time around.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment