Sunday, July 9, 2017

Review: The Fourth Wish

The Fourth Wish The Fourth Wish by Lindsay Ribar
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This was an interesting story. I can't remember the last time I read a book with a genie in it so it was a nice change of pace. This book was ok. Margo really wasn't my favorite kind of heroine. I prefer a stronger heroine that can kick your butt and hand it back to you. Instead, she is one of those high school girls who don't really know what they want and keep changing their minds. Plus she seemed a bit self-absorbed. Jamie was all about using the gift to help people and she just wanted to live a normal teenage life. Overall, it was nice change of pace. Also, I didn't read book one as I didn't realize it was part of a series when I grabbed it. This book is easily read on its own but reading book one first might give a little insight into how she got she is.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment