Sunday, July 16, 2017

Review: Celestial

Celestial Celestial by Anna Santos
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Synopsis:


Read the third and final installment of The Angels of Paris Chronicles, following the lives of Aria, Philippe, and Cedric.
Are you ready for the epic end? 


War is coming and innocent lives are at stake. 

Aria fights her angel while Cedric declares war to the ones who have kidnapped his mate. 
In the middle of all this, Philippe fears for the life of the woman he loves and does everything to convince the Prince of the Angels that they need to join forces to survive. 
As the real enemy shows itself and threatens to destroy everything that the angels sacredly protect, Aria needs to find out more about the origin of her power and decide who her heart truly belongs to. 

What would you sacrifice for the one you love? 

Find out in Celestial, the last installment of Aria, Cedric, and Philippe’s story. 

My Thoughts:


* I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book*

I really enjoyed this book. I love the characters especially Philippe and Aria. I love the surprise twists in this book. There is so much happening in this book and the series in general. This book (& series) has everything including love, betrayal and even kidnapping. I would love to see a spin-off series with some of the other angels.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment