Thursday, February 13, 2020

Review: 30 First Dates

30 First Dates30 First Dates by Stacey Wiedower
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Synopsis:

After some seriously bad luck with dating and maybe a friend that really isn't one, Erin Crawford decides she needs a change. She has a bucket list that she hasn't touched and she decides to do something about it. So she starts a blog and her mission: 30 dates by 30. Can she find a guy who isn't a jerk and get her life out of the rut it has become?

My Thoughts:

I am a mood reader and since I have been in a funk all week, I really needed something fun. This book was perfect for my mood. It lifted my spirits just like I needed. I love that the MC wasn't perfect. Her life was out of control and she wasn't happy. So instead of moping about it, she took action. She changed her life by just getting out and experiencing it through a bucket list. This book was totally fun and I enjoyed the characters. The whole idea was fresh and the book well written. It almost made me want to make my own bucket list. Almost... because it caused her way too much drama and chaos. LOL!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment