Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Review: Demon Hunter

Demon Hunter Demon Hunter by Mary Abshire
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Synopsis:

The demon population is growing out of control and vampires are mankind's best hope for survival. 

Divine Syndicate's top field agent, Anna, hits the streets with her partner to locate the master demon responsible for the increase in possessed humans. But finding the person won't be easy. The city is in a state of disarray with crime, poverty, and drug use at an all-time high. While Anna and her partner search for the master, they encounter more trouble than expected. As defenders of the human race, vampires want to save lives and exorcise the demons to send them back to Hell for good. Anna fears the worst is yet to come when demons aim to destroy the best protectors for all species. She'll stop at nothing to prevent evil from ruling on Earth.


My Thoughts:


*I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book*

This book started off a bit slow but I did really enjoy the story. I do wish it had been longer. I really wasn't ready for it to end when it did. It seems like the reader has barely scraped the surface of what is really happening. I love the world that Ms. Abshire has created. I hope Victor is in the story a bit more in book 2 as I feel that he spices it up a bit. I can't wait to meet Zane and see what he adds to the mix. Overall, this is a good start to a new series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment