Friday, July 21, 2017

Review: Fairy Godmothers of The Four Directions

Fairy Godmothers of The Four Directions Fairy Godmothers of The Four Directions by Jennifer Morse
My rating: 1 of 5 stars

Synopsis:


Join Charlotte as she travels the Four Directions to save a Kingdom.

Fairy tales are like life, filled with insurmountable obstacles and heart breaking tragedies. How did the Prince find Cinderella hidden in the vanishing spell set by her wicked stepmother?

And then what happened? How did Cinderella transform from a girl into a Princess?

The Prince shared with Cinderella what he had learned with his teachers the Fairy Godmothers. He explained, “There are many Fairy Godmothers. I studied with a different Fairy Godmother for each cardinal direction.”

He said, “Each direction is a paradigm for inward knowledge an worldly knowledge. Together the Four Directions form the beginning of the wisdom required to govern a Kingdom.”

Taking Cinderella’s hand between his warm and steady hands, he said, “The dangers inherent in running a Kingdom are immense. If you’ll agree, I’d like you to study with my teachers.”

Experience the adventures with Cinderella as she studies with four Fairy Godmothers. In her search for wisdom, will she be initiated into the powers of the Four.



My Thoughts:



This book took me days to read and a book this size normally takes a couple hours to read. I couldn't get into the story. It just did not interest me. I felt like I was sitting in on someone else's therapy session with their psychiatrist. This book just wasn't for me.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment