Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Review: The Promise

The Promise The Promise by Jessica Sorensen
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Synopsis:

The Promise is book 4 in the Fallen Star Series.

My name is Gemma Lucas and my life’s a mess. Alex is gone, my dad’s trapped in his own mind, and my mom’s working for the dark side. Not to mention Nicholas refuses to quit haunting me.

The world has also entered apocalyptic mode. Everyday more vampires, witches, and fey run the streets. Innocent people are dying. The Mark of Malefiscus is showing up everywhere. And I’m the only one who can stop it.

The only problem is I have to die in order to do so. And I have to let Alex die. Something I’m not sure I can do.

My Thoughts:


This whole series captivated me. The plot was pretty original. I felt like I was pulled immediately into the story line. I was on edge the whole time, hoping that they would come out on top and save the world. There are definitely times when you think they are not gonna win with everything stacked against them. I can't wait to start the spinoff series and read about their next adventure.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment