Friday, July 21, 2017

Review: The Girl who Saved the World: The Death Fields: Post-Apocalyptic Thriller Book 6

The Girl who Saved the World: The Death Fields: Post-Apocalyptic Thriller Book 6 The Girl who Saved the World: The Death Fields: Post-Apocalyptic Thriller Book 6 by Angel Lawson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Synopsis:

In an epic showdown Alexandra defeated the leader of the Hybrid Army. In the process she lost her strongest ally and discovered a larger obstacle to peace in the future. 

Under the rule of a new leader Alex and Wyatt learn more about the start of The Crisis, the real reason for the ETR-Virus and the plans those in charge have for the future. 

The hunters become the hunted and in the end, not everyone will survive. 

Read the final installment of The Death Fields Series!

My Thoughts:


I love this series! Alex & Wyatt are my favorites but I was glad to see Parker and Davis back. I love how the author wrapped up the series but now I can't wait to read the spinoff series with Cole that she mentioned in the back of the book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment