Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Review: Sacrifice (The Wayward King, The Projector's Mother, and A Prophecy Reborn)

Sacrifice (The Wayward King, The Projector's Mother, and A Prophecy Reborn) Sacrifice (The Wayward King, The Projector's Mother, and A Prophecy Reborn) by Rachel Humphrey-D'aigle
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I really enjoy this series and this one is no different. Colby, Meghan and Colin are finally learning some of the secrets that were kept from them. I love the little time travel trip Meghan & Sebastian took. It explains how the fake prophecy was started. Also, I loved how Colby foiled Juliska & Fazendiin's plans. The ending will leave you hanging, wanting so much much more. However, I already own the rest of the series so I won't have long to wait ; )

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment