Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Review: The Job

The Job The Job by Janet Evanovich
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Synopsis:

Charming con man Nicolas Fox and dedicated FBI agent Kate O'Hare secretly take down world’s most-wanted and untouchable felons, next job Violante, the brutal leader of a global drug-smuggling empire. The FBI doesn’t know what he looks like, where he is, or how to find him, but Nick knows his tastes in gourmet chocolate.

From Nashville to Lisbon back alleys, from Istanbul rooftops to Thames, they chase clues to lookalike thefts. Pitted against a psychopathic bodyguard Reyna holding Kate hostage and a Portuguese enforcer getting advice from an ancestor's pickled head, they again call driver Willie for ship, actor Boyd for one-eyed Captain Bridger, special effects carpenter Tom, her father Jake - retired Special Forces, and his talent - machete-wielding Somali pirate Billy Dee. This could be their biggest job - if they survive.
 


My Thoughts:


I love Ms. Evanovich's books and this one was no different. As usual, I love the banter between Kate & Nick. There was a little bit of a slow section so I knocked off a star for that. Otherwise, I really enjoyed yet another book by this author. Not Stephanie Plum but Kate & Nick lead their own interesting life.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment