Friday, July 21, 2017

Review: Favorite Coffee, Favorite Sin

Favorite Coffee, Favorite Sin Favorite Coffee, Favorite Sin by Victoria Pinder
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Synopsis:


Calliope Campbell was set to marry her long term boyfriend, despite all her doubts. This was her chance to finally get her happily-ever-after. Her parents died years ago while holding hands and showed her first hand what it was like to live and die while always being in love. Somehow she intended to make it work with her fiancé, despite her doubts.
Bad boy Michael Marshall wanted Calliope but on their only date a year ago, she choose to get back together with her boyfriend. He understood as he was not a safe choice, but he went to her destination wedding in Mexico to see first hand how she’d never be his. So when the wedding goes bust and her fiancé is exposed for cheating on Calliope, Michael comes in and gets her out of this wedding fast. The heat turns up between the two of them fast.
Can Calliope convince Michael that he was not a rebound and that the scorching heat between them deserves a chance? Will Michael ever trust that Calliope truly chose him?

My Thoughts:



*I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book*

I really enjoyed this book. I was pulled immediately into the story. I loved the characters and the plot. Chris definitely got what he deserved. I am looking forward to more in this series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment