Saturday, July 15, 2017

Review: The Eye of Minds

The Eye of Minds The Eye of Minds by James Dashner
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This book is really hard to rate. The author does write really well and after a slow start, I couldn't put the book down. The plot was twisted and I had a hard time wrapping my mind around it. I loved the Maze Runner series so I couldn't wait to read this one. I love when I am drawn into a book so deeply that I don't want to put it down. I had a hard time connecting with the characters despite being pulled into this insane world and twisted plot. I do think that was part of the point though (I won't tell you why because that would give the ending away). I love the twisted mind of this author and can't wait to read more of his work.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment