Thursday, July 13, 2017

Review: Love's Prophet

Love's Prophet Love's Prophet by Melissa Storm
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Synopsis:

Could his little girl be the messenger of God's love? 

Before death carried her away, Rebecca James asked her seven-year-old daughter, Molly Sue, to help her grieving father find happiness again. Now, nearly a year later, armed with her mother’s memory and a determination to find her father’s smile again, this little girl will move big mountains to make sure her plan goes off without a hitch. 

When cancer claimed his beloved wife far too soon, Liam James stopped living and started settling. But thanks to the still small light left in his world, his life is about to expand in ways he can't fathom. Could his young daughter really be the answer to the prayer he hadn’t dared to speak? And will the happy-go-lucky Sunday school teacher Molly Sue hand-picks to be her new mommy agree to work through their pain in order to bring about new joy for all of them? 


My Thoughts:


*I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book*

This book is so utterly sweet. There is a lot of emotion in this book. I loved how Molly Sue became an angel for her dad. The job her mom tasked her with was bittersweet and I loved every moment of this book. I am looking forward to the next one.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment