Monday, April 23, 2018

Review: The Last Single Girl

The Last Single Girl The Last Single Girl by Caitie Quinn
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Synopsis:

One month. 

That's all Sarah has to find a date for the Big Night or earn the honor of being the last single girl in her inner circle. Actually, in all her circles. So with four weeks to find Mr. Right and a frienemy already counting her out, Sarah joins eLove.com hoping that - just like the perfect purse - the internet and online dating can help her find the perfect man. 

The problem is, love isn't always where you think you'll find it and Mr. Right may not be the one with the shiniest profile.

My Thoughts:

Cover/Title: I got this book a long time ago when I was only reading romances. I have branched out quite a bit since then. However, I have a lot of books that I haven't read and my goal is to read as many of my own books as I can this year. So I pulled this one out. Not for any particular reason but because it hasn't been read yet.

Characters: Sarah is not my favorite heroine. I usually like tougher heroines and she is not. She did, however, change over the course of the book and become more self confident. I did like John. He was always there to protect her.

Plot: Sarah is the only one in her circle of friends that is not married or dating. She is feeling self-conscious when their girls night out turns into couples night out. So what is a girl to do when she is dateless? Online dating, of course. Of course, this has its down side as she quickly finds out.

Overall: This is a short and sweet romance.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment