Friday, January 15, 2016

Opening The Veil by C.L. Clark

This book is really different than what I expected. It is like Nancy Drew meets the ghost whisperer. Add in a talking cat with some pretty cool powers and this is the book you get. LOL

Cassie is the office manager at an insurance agency. She wants to be an insurance investigator which totally explains the urge to investigate crimes. She meets a very dangerous man and her cat starts talking to her to explain the danger that she is in. Then the ghosts start to appear. She is trying to make sense of what is happening all around her.

I really did not expect this book to be like this. When I read the synopsis, I kind of stopped when I read that the cat talked to her. Enough said, right? LOL! The book was a bit slow at the beginning but I pushed thru and it definitely got better. I will most likely read the next book in this series.

My Rating:
3 out of 5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment