Monday, January 11, 2016

Kidnapped the Wrong Sister by Marie Kelly

Diona gets home from work to find a note that her sister Daryl is in love and getting married. Despite being terrified of flying, Diona gets on a plane to Greece to talk some sense into her sister.

Daryl tells her sister that she is truly in love with Alexis and wants to marry him quickly before his brother catches up with them. To say Nikias disapproves is to put it mildly. The man actually kidnapped Diona, thinking she was his brother's girlfriend.

Sometimes I liked Nikias and other times, not so much. I think that love/hate struggle is what makes this book so good. You don't know whether to love the character or hate him- LOL. It does, however, make for a good romance novel. This is the first I have read anything by this author so I think I may have to check out some of her other books.

My Rating: 
4 out of 5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment