Sunday, January 3, 2016

How To Flirt With a Naked Werewolf by Molly Harper

Ok, so I admit it. The title drew me in. It was too funny of a title not to read this book. The author has a wonderful sense of humor and inserts bits of it throughout this book.

Mo (short for a very unique hippie like name) moves to Alaska to avoid her very hippie (hence the name) parents that are always interfering with her life. She meets Copper, a hot and very manly, werewolf. Then there are wolf attacks in the area, which affects their budding relationship.

I love the werewolf theme, being a big fan of books with anything fantasy or paranormal. This book is definitely a must read for readers that love these types of books. I only put it down when my body commanded that I sleep.

My Rating:
5 out of 5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment