Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Review: Prince of Time by Sarah Woodbury

Prince of Time by Sarah Woodbury
My Rating: 5 of 5 stars

Synopsis:

Two teenagers catapulted back in time to alter history and save the medieval kingdom of Wales ... 

David and his man-at-arms, Ieuan, find themselves alone and on the run from a company of English soldiers who've sworn vengeance for the recent death of their king. Meanwhile, Llywelyn lays on his deathbed from a traitor's arrow. And once again, it is David and Anna, and all they represent, that holds the key to the survival of Wales. 

Prince of Time is Book Two in the After Cilmeri series.

My Thoughts:

This is book 2 of the After Cilmeri series and I loved it just as much as the other books. This time David is trying to escape. With Ieuan wounded and nowhere to go, he tests his time travel theory by jumping off a cliff, Lucky for him, it worked and he is back in the 21st century.

Ieuan is awed by the technology he sees. He gets medical care like he has never seen or imagined. This is where Bronwen is introduced. Between two different time periods, David is a force to be reckoned with.

I really loved how David was able to prove his theory and then use knowledge to achieve his goals for Wales. He realizes that he no longer belongs in the 21st century but that his home is now in medieval Wales. Ms. Woodbury has hooked me on this series. I love everything about it. The first book, Daughter in Time is what hooked me on time travel books. It is wonderful how she takes the past and throws some unsuspecting 21st century people in, changing it. She is fast becoming one of my favorite authors. I have already purchased the entire series so I will be reading the rest in the near future.


No comments:

Post a Comment