Thursday, April 11, 2019

Review: When Leprechauns Leap

When Leprechauns Leap When Leprechauns Leap by Nicole Zoltack
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Synopsis:

The aftermath of Clarissa's father coming is peace. Unsurprisingly, that peace can't last long. 

A werewolf is hunting and eating people. Someone is kidnapping people and leaving behind fake gold coins. In the middle is Clarissa's best friend Samantha, who is not acting like herself at all. 

With St. Paddy's day coming up, Clarissa actually does think a leprechaun is responsible. Can she save her best friend, or will the leprechaun have all the luck in the world?

My Thoughts:

I really wanted to give this 4 stars. However, the author really needs to hire a good editor. Normally, I will ignore one or two errors but there are so many in this book. There are so many errors that it was spoiling the story for me. The story is actually very good but the errors distract from it. So much so that I almost gave up on it several times. It is a shame because I really liked the story otherwise. A good editor is worth their weight in gold and this author needs to find one.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment