Thursday, April 11, 2019

Review: VU The Last Leprechaun - Book Two of the Vampire University Series

VU The Last Leprechaun - Book Two of the Vampire University Series VU The Last Leprechaun - Book Two of the Vampire University Series by V.J. Erickson
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Synopsis:

After surviving their encounters with vampires and other supernatural creatures at VanCamp University, Taylor and her friends must face the real dangers of college: homework, parties, new roommates, and first dates.

Nothing for Taylor is ever quite that simple though. Just as she is trying to live a normal freshman life with an overprotective roommate, she is drawn into the mystery of a park with magical secrets. As she grows closer to her new friends, their trust in each other is tested when demons from their past come back to haunt them.
 

My Thoughts:

I loved the concept of the story. This university is mixed with different races. I love how many types of paranormal creatures there are in this story. I expected the book to center around the leprechaun but the majority of the story seemed to revolve around Taylor and Joseph. Tom didn't get as much focus as I expected because of the title. Overall, I really enjoyed the book and I will most likely continue the series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment