Thursday, April 11, 2019

Review: The Medical Examiner: BookShots

The Medical Examiner: BookShots The Medical Examiner: BookShots by James Patterson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Synopsis:

Two bodies arrived at the morgue - one was still breathing.

A woman checks into a hotel room and entertains a man who is not her husband. A shooter blows away the lover and wounds the millionairess, leaving her for dead. Is it the perfect case for the Women's Murder Club - or just the most twisted?

My Thoughts:

I really enjoyed this bookshot. I found it to be a very unique story line. Of course, I love the characters as I am a huge fan of the Women's Murder Club series (and the author). I was surprised at the answer to the mystery. It wasn't quite what I expected and it was well written.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment