Thursday, April 11, 2019

Review: End of Eden

End of Eden End of Eden by S.L. Jennings
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Synopsis:

I thought I knew what Hell was like.
I thought I had been living it all these years on Earth—abandoned, forgotten, and left with a dangerous secret that not only made me the Se7en’s #1 target but also turned me into a deadly weapon, a threat to every human in my path.
I was wrong.

In order to survive Lucifer’s plans for me, and his unquenchable thirst for more power, I have to surrender my humanity. I have to lose a part of myself in order to find my way back to him.
Back to the demon who saved me, only to break me.
Back to Legion.

But even supreme evil has its limits, and the real foes never show their devastatingly beautiful faces.
Forget fire and brimstone. They aren’t shit compared to what’s coming.

Centuries-old bonds will be broken. Unlikely alliances will be forged. And innocent blood will be spilled. Blood that will stain my hands for the rest of my mortal days.

I thought I knew what Hell was like.
I was wrong.
Hell is coming.
Hell is just the beginning.
 

My Thoughts:

This one started off great but lost something along the way. Don't get me wrong, I loved it, but it wasn't as good as book 1. There are some characters that I love to hate such as Lucifer, Rev Joshua and Lilith. I also love other characters like Nikolas, Eden and Legion. After the first half it kind of dropped. At the beginning, I was like "wow, what a way to start a book!" and later it just slowed down for me. I will still definitely read the next book. I really want to know how they get out of this new dilemma.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment