Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Review: The Good, the Bad, and the Undead

The Good, the Bad, and the Undead (The Hollows, #2)The Good, the Bad, and the Undead by Kim Harrison
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Synopsis:
The MC, Rachel Morgan, is a bounty hunter and witch in downtown Cincinnati. She deals with criminals of the paranormal variety. She lives with a vampire and a pixie. Her boyfriend is a human that dabbles with magic and demons. 
She is hired to find a serial killer. The FIB has a suspect but she has a different suspect. She is determined to prove his guilt to the point of becoming a stalker. Dealing with the paranormal is never easy and she will be lucky to escape with her soul and her very life. 

My Review:
I am glad that I finally got around to reading this book. I enjoy the chaos that is Rachel and her life. She makes a LOT of bad decisions but she eventually gets to where she wants to be. Trent is an interesting contradiction. I can't decide if I like him or not. In book 1, he was obviously the bad guy but now it is hard to tell. The lines have been blurred. The demon has also made things interesting. Rachel's decision regarding him can't have good results. I am curious to see where this leads her. I am intrigued by this series and can't wait to read more.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment