Friday, January 24, 2020

Review: The Mermaid's Escape

The Mermaid's Escape (The Siren, #1)The Mermaid's Escape by Kellie McAllen
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Synopsis:

Not happy with the life planned for her by her father, Coral runs away from her wedding. She finds herself on an island with legs. Learning how to use her new limbs, she sees a shipwreck and saves the four humans. She is fascinated by all of them and now must choose where she wants her life to go.


My Thoughts:

I love the story line of a mermaid princess that wants to choose her own life meeting 4 humans that are stranded. The author added a little twist on mermaids that I haven't seen in other books so I enjoyed that. The characters were fun and I enjoyed the little jokes included, especially the Dungeons & Dragons one. My husband plays that every week so I had to use the joke on him. LOL! Overall a fun story that felt fresh and unique. I would love to read more of this series.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment