Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Review: Fire in Frost

Fire in Frost (Crystal Frost, #1)Fire in Frost by Alicia Rades
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Synopsis:
Crystal Frost thinks she is going crazy. She is seeing ghosts and dreams of things before they actually happen. She is afraid to tell anyone but things are starting to get weird.

My Thoughts:
This was a great start to this series. I enjoyed the characters and the plot. I like that the Crystal isn't instantly able to use her new skills. She has to practice and learn them. She is also willing to help someone who isn't one of her friends. She is a sweet and friendly heroine that I enjoy reading about. She may be a bit naive but I think maybe that is the point. She is just learning about her abilities and will probably have issues in future books because of her naivety. This book does touch on the subject of abuse. Overall a good read and I think this series has the potential to be really good.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment