Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Review: Royal Fae Bodyguard

Royal Fae Bodyguard (Brunswick Academy for Gifted Girls, #1)Royal Fae Bodyguard by ChloƩ Vincent
My rating: 3 of 5 stars


Synopsis:
Cara is about to graduate from the Brunswick Academy for Gifted Girls. She just has to complete her mission and find her mate. She doesn't want a mate and plans to ditch his butt at the first chance she gets. However, she is excited to complete her mission.

My Thoughts:
This book was a slow start for me. However, it did pick up eventually. I like the idea of an academy to train gifted warriors to protect and serve. I do wish the characters had a bit more depth to them. They seem very one-dimensional. Some more character and world building could go a long way for this book. Will I read book 2? Maybe but I don't have that "I have to read it" feeling about this series.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment