Sunday, January 20, 2019

Review: Hollow City

Hollow City Hollow City by Ransom Riggs
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Synopsis:

This second novel begins in 1940, immediately after the first book ended. Having escaped Miss Peregrine’s island by the skin of their teeth, Jacob and his new friends must journey to London, the peculiar capital of the world. Along the way, they encounter new allies, a menagerie of peculiar animals, and other unexpected surprises.

Complete with dozens of newly discovered (and thoroughly mesmerising) vintage photographs, this new adventure will delight readers of all ages.

My Thoughts:


Another great book in this series! I loved that this story moved out of their time loop and moved out into the world. Also, each time loop is unique. They each have their own quirks and spot in time. I really enjoyed the menagerie. The emu-affe was truly imaginative and made me smile. I really enjoyed this new adventure and the people they met along the way. I am looking forward to the next one.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment