Monday, March 26, 2018

Review: Falling Star

Falling Star Falling Star by Diana Dempsey
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Synopsis:

The page-turner for every woman who's ever had better days ...

Natalie Daniels' husband just dumped her. Her boss is scheming to replace her. And she's falling in love with her sexy Australian TV news agent - who's about to propose to somebody else.

What's a woman to do? Dig deep and show what she's made of - which just might land her both the job and the man of her dreams ...
 


My Thoughts:


Cover/Title: The cover is pretty but I am not sure why I bought the book to begin with. I have had it a really long time and never got around to reading it until now.

Characters: I enjoyed reading Natalie's story. I love that the events happening around her don't break her. She gets right back up, dusts herself off and keeps moving forward.

Plot: Poor Natalie. Her life is crumbling around her. Her husband walks out on her and she starts having issues at work. Natalie decides to fight back the only way she knows how.

Overall: Despite, not remembering purchasing this book (or why), I really enjoyed it. I love reading about strong women that stand up for themselves. When life hands you lemons, make lemonade!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment