Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Review: Crush

Crush Crush by Chrissy Peebles
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Synopsis:

This is book one of a four book, young adult, vampire series. 

His precious touch could prove deadly… 

When Taylor Sparks moves from New York City to Big Bear Lake, California, her life is forever changed when she meets a hot guy with winter-blue eyes named Jesse. Their attraction is instant, the chemistry undeniable. But sadly, things aren't adding up. Taylor wonders what her 'crush' is hiding. When her new friend, Fred tells her his suspicions about Jesse being a paranormal creature, Taylor laughs. But when Fred turns up dead, she believes every warning he ever told her. 

Taylor is shocked to learn that Big Bear Lake isn't just glittering lakes, towering pines, and breathtaking mountains...there's more...way more than meets the eye. 

Will Taylor dive into a paranormal world she knows nothing about? To be with the one her heart can’t live without?



My Thoughts:

Title/cover: Honestly, it was the author that drew me in this time. I have read books by her before and I am never disappointed. The cover doesn't really give a whole lot away but it does revolve around a crush so the title is spot on.

Characters: I love Taylor & Jesse. Jesse is intriguing and has so many secrets. I can't wait to uncover all of them.

Plot: Taylor moves to a new place before her senior year. However, things in this town are not quite normal.

Overall: I loved this book. The reader does learn some secrets way at the end of the book but there are still some unanswered questions. I can't wait to read book to find out those answers.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment