Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Review: Dead Witch Walking

Dead Witch Walking Dead Witch Walking by Kim Harrison
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Synopsis:

All the creatures of the night gather in "the Hollows" of Cincinnati, to hide, to prowl, to party . . . and to feed.
Vampires rule the darkness in a predator-eat-predator world rife with dangers beyond imagining—and it's Rachel Morgan's job to keep that world civilized.
A bounty hunter and witch with serious sex appeal and an attitude, she'll bring 'em back alive, dead . . . or undead.

My Thoughts:


Cover/Title: The title is what drew me in. I made me curious about the book.

Characters: I love the variety of characters in this book. Pixies, fairies, vampires, etc.

Plot: There is a bounty on Rachel's head. So, along with a motley crew of friends, she tries to save herself.

Overall: I really enjoyed this intro into the series. I am looking forward to getting to know these characters and their other adventures.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment