Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Review: Whispers of a Throne

Whispers of a Throne Whispers of a Throne by Victoria Pinder
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

*I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book*

This book drew me in and didn't want to let go. I started and I was surprised when I realized that the story wasn't taking place in medieval times. The author took the story of King Arthur and moved him to a future where technology had almost ruined mankind. They had stepped back from a lot of technology but they still used some of it. So you have Arthur (nicknamed Thor in this story) & Gwen living in a castle and traveling by horse or train (I guess cars were one of the things they gave up). The story is a wonderful mishmash of medieval and modern times but it actually works. I also love how strong Gwen is. She fights by Thor's side and isn't afraid to do what needs done. I love a strong heroine and this books delivers.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment