Sunday, February 19, 2017

Review: The Quest

The Quest The Quest by Mary Abshire
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

*I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book*

This book grabbed my attention and drew me into a world full of angels, demons, vampires and werewolves. I felt bad for poor Shelley. She knew who she was on paper but had no real memories. On top of that, everyone around her insisted on pressuring her about what she should or should not do. As for her romantic interest in the book, take your pick as several guys wanted her. She had her pick but they couldn't seem to understand that she couldn't make a choice like that with no memories. I really liked the choice that she finally made (no, I am not going to tell you so go grab a copy and find out for yourself!). I enjoyed the secrets as well as the many twists and turns that can be found in this story. I would definitely recommend this series and I can't wait to see what other stories the author comes up with.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment