Thursday, February 2, 2017

Review: When In Rome...Break His Heart

When In Rome...Break His Heart When In Rome...Break His Heart by Lena Mae Hill
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

*I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book*

I really enjoyed this series. They all take place at the same time and fit together seamlessly. Each girl has their own issues of the heart. They also have drastically different ways of handling their situations. This book is about Maggie, who is a planner and tends to try to control things. I enjoyed reading about Maggie's situation and how she learns that she doesn't need to try to control things. Relationships are about two people and they each have their own ways of doing things. I did feel sorry for poor Weston because he didn't see any of this coming. This was definitely a wonderful series and I am sad to see it come to an end.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment