Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Review: Vampire CEO

Vampire CEO Vampire CEO by Erin R. Bedford
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

*I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book*

Book 1 was a teaser and built up to the action and then stopped. It left me hanging and wanting more. Book 2, not so much. It picks up the morning after the last book but there really isn't any action. Just complaints about her boss and a momentarily worry about her mother (who is forgotten a moment later). I really think these books should have been put together as one book instead of 3 parts like this. If I didn't already have part 3, I don't know if I would continue reading on. I expected to be more into the plot at this point but there just doesn't seem to be much of one other than a witch having the hots for her vampire boss.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment