Thursday, December 1, 2016

Review: Animal Detective: Henry the Bobcat’s Disappearance

Animal Detective: Henry the Bobcat’s Disappearance Animal Detective: Henry the Bobcat’s Disappearance by Ralph Peterson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

*I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book*

I found this to be a cute little story for young children. Despite some minor grammatical errors, I think children would enjoy this book. However, I do have a few children so I decided to read it out loud to them. My children really enjoyed this story. They argued a bit over whether I should rate it a 4 or 5 star book. I guess it is more like a 4.5 star book. They told me they really enjoyed the conclusion of the story. Their favorite part was when Henry the bobcat growled at Mr. Todd.

Overall, if you are looking for a nice zoo story to read to your little ones, then this one is definitely a good choice.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment