Thursday, December 29, 2016

Review: The Line Between Us

The Line Between Us The Line Between Us by Kate Dunn
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

*I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book*

I am struggling to write this review. It is not that I didn't like the book. I have to be in the mood for a book like this because it is a slower read. This book is like the classics that people either love or hate. I have always been pretty neutral on those types of books. I like them in smaller doses. This book took me almost two months to read because I had to keep stepping away from it. It is a tragic love story of two people that are so in love with each other but can never be together. It almost reminds of Wuthering Heights. If you are a fan of classics like Wuthering Heights, Jane Eyre and Pride & Prejudice then this is definitely for you.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment