Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Review: When In Rome...Fall In Love: Kristina's Story

When In Rome...Fall In Love: Kristina's Story When In Rome...Fall In Love: Kristina's Story by Lena Mae Hill
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

*I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book*

I really like this series. I don't think it is even the romance that gets me every time, even though they are definitely good romances. I think it is the character growth in each of these books. The author introduces you to a character with many flaws. Then you get to know the character deeper and they grow and evolve. You are drawn into their world and every day experiences. It is almost like you are there. I couldn't put the book down until it was finished. I will definitely continue with this series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment