Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Review: Love Under French Skies

Love Under French Skies Love Under French Skies by Gill Bryant
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

*I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book*

I kept pushing this book aside to read other books but I wish I had gotten to it sooner. There were a couple slow parts but nothing that really slowed me down. One of things I enjoyed about this book are the different types of love that Fiona felt for the special men in her life. I also enjoyed the little mystery the author threw in about Fiona's family. I felt a connection with the MC and you could almost feel the sadness and confusion that she was dealing with. There is a lot going on in the book and it really adds to the love story. I would definitely want to read more by this author.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment