Thursday, October 6, 2016

Review: Sullen Falls

Sullen Falls Sullen Falls by Frank Palumbo
My rating: 1 of 5 stars

*I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book*

I am always up to trying out new genres. I have only read a handful of horror books and I think I may liked one of them. This one was not it. There are demons, ghouls,religious fanatics, possessions and lots of grisly action once you get past the very slow start. This book was definitely full of things that made my stomach turn. There are many people out there that enjoy this kind of book but I just don't.

Now, there are some good things I would like to point out. The whole astral projection idea is really quite interesting. I think I would enjoy a less horrific book with astral projection involved. The book touched on the Knights Templar briefly. Had the Knights Templar been a bit more involved in the book, maybe there may have been a different to the story. Again, this is only my opinion. If you can stomach more horrific books then this may be the book for you.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment