Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Review: Chaos and Chocolate Mousse: A HoneyBun Shop Cozy Mystery

Chaos and Chocolate Mousse: A HoneyBun Shop Cozy Mystery Chaos and Chocolate Mousse: A HoneyBun Shop Cozy Mystery by M. E. Harmon
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

*I voluntarily reviewed an Advanced Reader Copy of this book*

I really enjoyed this little book and I rarely give a book less than 100 pages more than 3 stars. Mainly because they seem rushed to me and it is hard to connect with the characters. This book was different. It didn't feel rushed and I learned a lot about each of these characters. These girls have a LOT of secrets. I did figure out what was happening when Gwen freaked out and I was highly amused. I won't say anything more here because you just have to read the book and find out for yourself. This mystery is worth the read and you might get a chuckle or two out of it.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment