Sunday, October 16, 2016

Review: ABSOLUTION - A Dark Bad Boy Romance Novel

ABSOLUTION - A Dark Bad Boy Romance Novel ABSOLUTION - A Dark Bad Boy Romance Novel by Gabi Moore
My rating: 1 of 5 stars

**I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader copy of this book**

My first thought when I finished the book was "How do I even rate & review this book?" The book is well written. The problem is that I hated the characters. I don't condone cheating but I do understand why she would cheat. He ignored his wife and treated her like dirt. Then when he caught her cheating, he was even worse. You just don't treat someone that you love like that. He treated her like a sex platter that he could pass around to everyone and anyone. He was degrading and demeaning to the one person that he claimed to love. Worst of all, she left him do it. I can't imagine having so little self worth that I would allow any man to treat me like that. I just didn't care for the story line but someone else might.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment