Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Review: Rhodi's Light

Rhodi's Light Rhodi's Light by Megan Linski
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

**I voluntarily reviewed an Advanced Reader Copy of this book**

This book is really unique. You have the Hunter's Guild (which has many people) and the Rhodi (which has very few people). The Rhodi are trying to free the people from the guild. These people have gifts that are as unique and varied as they can possibly be. I can't help but wonder if the fact that Dyliana and Devin are twins if that is why they even have these powers. This book is intense with emotions as these twins face their pasts as well as their uncertain future. I have a lot of questions. What were their parents running from in the first place? I can't wait to see what happens in book 2. Will their aunt and uncle realize how truly wrong they are? Will Saffron get her revenge? What other adventures will these two have? The Rhodi seriously needs more people on their side. Despite their victories, they are seriously outnumbered.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment