Monday, October 31, 2016

Review: Once Upon a Happy Ending: An Anthology of Reimagined Fairy Tales

Once Upon a Happy Ending: An Anthology of Reimagined Fairy Tales Once Upon a Happy Ending: An Anthology of Reimagined Fairy Tales by Casey Lane
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

*I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book*

I really enjoyed this book of rewritten fairy tales. Some of the authors were authors that I read before and loved. Some were authors that I have never read before so I enjoyed getting a taste of their work. I loved all the stories but I really enjoyed Hansel & Gretel: Devil Children, Rapunzel's Beauty, Sleeping Cyborg, Chains of Gold and A Fistful of Stars. If you love re-tellings of the fairy tales we all knew and loved as children, then you will love this set of stories.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment