Sunday, December 27, 2015

Honeymoon for One by Lily Zante

Lily Zante hit a home-run for me on this one. I needed a little bit of romance today and this book was exactly that.

Ava is engaged and planning her wedding. With 6 weeks left, she is sick and Connor is supposed to visit her. Instead, he leaves her worrying about him and goes to a party. Think that's inconsiderate? That's not all he does. When Ava calls him worried about his safety, he is at a party and breaks up with her over the phone. The nerve of some guys, right? Too bad this is a sad reality for some women. They date men who don't have a compassionate bone in their bodies.

Ava is left heartbroken as she cancels all the wedding plans. There is one thing left to cancel: the honeymoon. She decides to go on the honeymoon by herself. Go girl!! Italy, hot Italian guys and lots of tourist attractions to see- sign me up!

This book was full of romance, heartbreak and so much more. This book left me wanting to go to Italy myself. I am looking forward to reading more by this author.

My Rating:
5 out of 5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment