Monday, December 21, 2015

Review: 13 Curses by Michelle Harrison

13 Curses by Michelle Harrison
My rating:4 of 5 stars

Synopsis:

When fairies stole her brother, Red vowed to get him back. Now trapped in the fairy realm, she begs an audience with the fairy court where she strikes a bargain. Her brother will be returned - but only if she can complete a task set by the court. In a world of trickery and deception, Red is about to find that not all is as it seems. For even if she succeeds, will the fairies keep their promise?

My Thoughts:

I am not feeling so well and it took me a bit longer than usual to read this book. I am going to keep this one a bit short, I hope you don't mind.

This is book 2 of the 13 Treasures series. Rowan (aka Red), Tonya and Fabian are back again and they find a whole new round of trouble.

Rowan is in the fey world looking for her brother, James. She is determined to find him and return home with him. She encounters the Hedgewitch and angers one of the fey along the way. She meets the combined courts of the Seelie and Unseelie and begs for her brother's freedom. The fairies give her a task. She has to find all the charms and return them to Tanya's bracelet. They are hidden and Rowan learns more about her past with each charm she finds. To her dismay, the treasures have become curses.

I loved the fairies and the little games they like to play. I don't want to give away the entire story so I will leave you by saying that this book is definitely worth the read.



really liked it

really liked it

No comments:

Post a Comment