Saturday, December 26, 2015

Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard

This book is about a society in which people with red blood are ruled over by people with silver blood. The people with silver blood have abilities that they lord over the red bloods. The red bloods are tired of being treated poorly and are fighting back.

This is where things get interesting. Mare is a red but she has abilities like a silver and that means she is a danger to the silvers. They decide to keep her close, kind of like that old saying: Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

Mare has no idea who to trust as there are a lot of lies being told. What is a girl to do when she is torn between two brothers and her own people?

I love this book! When I got to the cliffhanger ending, I wanted to go right out and get the next book. There is no much going on in this book and you find it hard to know who to root for with all the lies and subterfuge going on. I really can't wait to see what happens next. Now I am off to find a copy of book 2 ; )

My Rating:
5 out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment