Thursday, May 2, 2019

Review: The Gender War

The Gender War The Gender War by Bella Forrest
My rating: 3 of 5 stars


Synopsis:

"For the sake of Viggo, my brother, my family in Patrus, and every single citizen of our God-forsaken nations, I had to stop the war." 
Continue Violet and Viggo's journey in the electrifying fourth book of The Gender Game series!

My Thoughts:


Violet
I really like Violet. She is determined to do the right things and also to protect the people that she cares about. She is a strong heroine up against choices that have no real good answer. Somebody is always gonna get hurt.

Viggo
I like Viggo a lot. He is definitely better than Leo from the first book. I love that he is honorable and also tries to do the right things.

the ending
I do enjoy the plot idea but it seems to me that they keep doing the same things and expecting a different ending. They say that is the first sign of insanity, right? LOL! That is why I loved the ending of this book. Lots of action and they are now being proactive instead of reactive. I really hope that the proactive actions continue in the next book and that they actually make a difference. I am looking forward to seeing what happens next.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment