Monday, May 20, 2019

Review: The Case of the Earth Spell: A Hillcrest Witch Mystery

The Case of the Earth Spell: A Hillcrest Witch Mystery The Case of the Earth Spell: A Hillcrest Witch Mystery by Amorette Anderson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Synopsis:

Are you ready to learn some Earth Magic?  

Penny Banks, amateur sleuth and witch-in-training, is hitting the books. This time, she's studying elemental magic -- Earth Magic in particular.  

At the same time, a skeleton turns up in her friend's back yard. Could it be a missing Earth Magician, who dissappeared six years ago?  

It's up to Penny and her friends -- and their familiars -- to solve the case, and learn some Earth Magic at the same time.  

My Thoughts:

I am really loving this series. I love how each one builds upon the last one. Becoming a witch isn't easy as Penny & her friends find out. It is actually a lot of studying and work. Penny is truly coming into her own now. She is so much more confident as a witch and as a private investigator. In the first book, she literally stumbled into solving her case. In this book, she knew what she had to do to find the answers and she did it. She was so very confident in her skills. I really enjoyed seeing her grow over the series. Things are really looking up for this little coven and I am looking forward to the next book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment