Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Review: Reaper's Run

Reaper's Run Reaper's Run by David VanDyke
My rating: 3 of 5 stars


Synopsis:

When US Marine Sergeant Jill Repeth's blown-off legs begin to regenerate, she thinks it's a medical miracle. But the breakthrough that heals her war injuries is exactly what the government desperately wants to hide - by any means necessary. Hunted, she must cross an America wracked by strife, to try to find a family who may already be dead.

Reaper's Run is an origins story and apocalyptic novel, the beginning of one warrior's journey from tactical cop to freedom fighter and beyond. It leads the reader into the acclaimed Plague Wars science fiction series.

This book contains a bonus post-apocalyptic novella by prolific author Ryan King.


My Thoughts:


This was an ok book. It did drag a bit for me. I kept finding myself looking for other things to do. I can usually read books this size in a couple hours but this one took me 3 days. Overall, it was an ok book but I doubt I will read further.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment