Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Review: Juniper Falls Holiday Romance Collection: books 1-3 boxed set

Juniper Falls Holiday Romance Collection: books 1-3 boxed set Juniper Falls Holiday Romance Collection: books 1-3 boxed set by Holly Blair
My rating: 0 of 5 stars

*I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book*

Her Sweetest Christmas:
I really enjoyed this little romance. I really liked Cooper and Natalie. I did not like her ex or his new wife. I found them annoying and was right there with her wanting to slap them.

Christmas On Thin Ice:
This is a sweet little story about a second chance at love. I love that Noah, Lily & Sophie get a HEA. Kyle is your typical playboy athlete and I am glad Lily didn't listen to him.

Diamonds for Christmas:
It is a beautiful story of love and the fear of losing the one you love. I enjoyed reading about Ruby & Declan getting a 2nd chance at love. They were definitely made for each other.


Overall:
I love how all these stories are tied together. The residents of Juniper Falls are great. The best part was that, although short, none of these were insta-love stories (not that I don't like them, I do. I just love to read stories where the love builds up to that special moment when they realize they are in love). These are all 2nd chance at love stories and that makes them all the more sweet as true love finds a way. I would love to read a full novel based on residents of this wonderful place.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment